Re: Lyme Disease

Gerry,
The rash can appear from 3 days to 4 weeks after the bite.
That is what the doctor says.
The rash will not necessarily appear at the bite. And you are to keep
checking the bite area for 6 months after. If a rash should appear..see
medical attention.
I am learning so much about this...as much as I have spent my life in the
woods, I was really unaware of a lot about it.
Best wishes Gerry, I hope neither of us come down with it.

Paula
Blaine,Mn