Re: http://63.249.238.146/ Library address

Hank Zumach wrote:

> Hi Bob--As far as I'm concerned, the more information and photos, the
> better.  As to the changing leaves, some day it would be really neat if each
> plant had several photos of the same plant taken at different months of the
> growing season and at different years of maturity.

And a different person to add them all. <g> You could go farther and
have high light photos, low light, etc. It would never end. I do add
most all photos though until I get up to 4-5. I figure small ones are
valuable to some, mature ones to others. Even ones with slug holes tell
something like they are slug food.

--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308