Re: Judging Leaves.... much to be desired.

John Lanier wrote:

> And I agree with ALL of the points; the most interesting one, however,
> is to be "the kind of person my dog thinks I am"!!!! I've got a Border
> Collie, and she has the notion that her very life is meant to be lived
> for me! John Lanier

John, aren't they great? We have four dogs, and they love unconditionally. I may try to
teach them to seek out and kill slugs. If I could transfer just some of the canine
loyalty onto my hostas, perhaps this would work. Can't you just see it: "slug-sucking
dog" etc.?

Kris
--
Kristi A. Groberg, Ph.D.
kgroberg@fargocity.com

"My goal in life is to be the kind of person my dog thinks I am."