Re: NW Ind... hosta and friends

Gary's correct.  We are just trying to make it easier for us at this end of
the lake to get together and talk hosta.  The turn out was good.  People
came from Kankakee/Create area through Michigan City.  We're kind of stuck
in the middle of several societies but none are easy to get to for some of
us.  We wanted to find other hostavites out there in our area for fun hosta
and shade gardening related stuff.  I had hoped to see Gary there but I know
he's a busy beaver.  Besides... When have I ever been an elitist?  I thought
I was a rebel?

Kate

| << Beth, I gather it is an elitist group located in NW Indiana.  N. >>
|
| This is incorrect. Hosta and Friends is a new local society form by a few
| good folks. They are hoping to extend their borders from northeast IL. to
Sothwestern