Hey Hey Paula - cut leaf info

<< Where can I get a copy of the rules? >>

I'm not Beth, but you can get a Judges handbook from Wanda Dove. I believe
it
is $13.50.  That covers mailing. Her address is in the directory.

Barbara Jones

Thank you, Beth, for saying what needed to be said. I, too, have traveled to
judge and have have never refused a request..Don't be a judge if you are not
going to follow the rules. I have no fault with Dan's comments except
knowing
who the exhibitors were. Others do not know how long it takes to become a
judge and that the study is ongoing. It is not a perfect system, but no one
has come up with a better way. I have never run into anything like Dan's
description of "being close to tears" in my decade of learning to
judge........and it is a continuous learning process, but we try very hard
be correct and fair. It is a ' no win' situation.
I tend to be a bit lenient and give out more ribbons as I believe
encouragement    is needed for participants in the shows.

You may put this on hosta-open if you think it helps any. Just wanted you to
know you had a friend in your corner.

Barbara Jones