good news about H. 'Sea Sprite'

Hi hosta folks,

I talked to my friend Debbie Nelsen after her 2nd hour long visit with Dr.
Lockhart.  He said that my tiny sample of Sea Sprite was too small to test,
but it looks fine to him.  He said he's tested MANY of them over the years,
and never found any virus.  It seems there is alot of hysteria for nothing
about this plant.

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a