My On Stages are reversing - help

Most of my On Stages all of a sudden are reverting.  Especially the plants
that are in more shade than the others.  These plants are two to three years
old and originally were tissue culture.  It's interesting as it looks like
someone took a can of green spray paint to them and is slowly painting a
little more every day.  I know they say to remove the part that is reverting
but this seems like the entire plant is.

We recently had a couple of days of very hot temperatures.  Don't know why
this should be happening all of a sudden.

Will getting it in more sun help reverse and or prevent this from happening?

Thanks for the help

Tom Carlson
Roseville MN   Zone 4