Re: hosta-open DIGEST V1 #898 Oriental Lily Picture

Hi everyone,
    I am mostly a lurker, but I have posted a couple of times. I receive the
Hosta-Open in the digest format. Is it possible to just send links to
pictures instead of sending pictures to the list. I received 56 pages of
"junk" because pictures are not accepted in the digest format. I belong to
another list and anyone who has pictures to share must provide a link. They
cannot send pictures to the list. I like to save the digests, but because of
the picture junk there is a lot of memory wasted. I don't mean to start
trouble. And I know that the person who sent the picture meant no harm. Do
other people who receive the digest form of this list get junk too? Or do I
need to adjust the settings on my PC?
    I have had the hosta bug for about 3 years and have about 25 Hostas.
Because I don't have a lot of space, I favor the Mini to Medium sized
Bloomington, MN