collecting

This morning while spreading pollen, I discovered a blister beetle in the
heavenly state of devouring a gold hosta seedling.  In my excitement to
capture the destruction, I grabbed the camera replaced what I thought to be
weak old batteries and ran to record the heartbreak of seeing a beautiful
plant in tatters.  It is hard to believe that one beetle can do so much
damage in less than 24 hours.  After what I had considered to be five great
shots, suddenly I realized there was no film in the camera.  Back to the
house to load film and another try which proved more successful.

I am collecting slides of all types of damage to hosta plants (this is to be
used soon as material for a class at a regional ).  Now I realize that I live
in the South but have never had an opportunity to film southern blight.  So
far we just don't see it here.  I have been blessed of being free of it.
Does anyone have a slide showing what to look for and the damage done by
southern blight?  I would like to borrow, buy or copy one or more for my
materials?
Email me privately. Hopefully we can work out something.
Thanks,
Mary