Re: Wide Brim streaked...

In a message dated 07/27/2000 5:16:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
timsaville@breathemail.net writes:

<< Especially for John Lanier (and Glen) a pic of a Wide Brim streakie seen
at Made in the Shade Nursery on the Sunday of the 1994 Atlanta convention.
 Tim over the pond
The picture that you sent around of the Wide Brim streaked, is almost the
same as the variation I discovered from a batch of TC Liners about the same
time.  I've been dividing it over the last few years to make sure it is
stable and sent preliminary information in for the Hosta Wheel and named it
Cynthia Ann.  It will be officially registered as such this year (As soon as
I get the paper work completed!)

Hope this answers your question!
Dave Jennings
Co-Founder and Past President of the Upstate NY Hosta Society