streakes naming

As I have said earlier : If the AHS is interested in the correct
naming of all hostas, it really is about time that a general policy or
at least a guide line is implemented for naming streaked plants and
their ofspring and the reverse: cv that give streaked sports.  I am
afraid that in these two catogories there are more plants around
than atre in the IAC list. And then of course there are all those
species around were people dont bother to keep the species name
attached to the cv name but that is another problem.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands