Re: The reverted H.Dorothy benedict

  • Subject: Re: The reverted H.Dorothy benedict
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 12:53:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/1/01 12:11:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hawesj@atlantic.net writes:

<< This also is explained in Marcotrigiano's article. It is worth
 the study
 for a better understanding of what is happening in the variegated plants
 we love.

Jim, thanks for responding.  I had just assumed that variegation in all
plants resulted from the same type of cell activity.  Have to tell you the
truth, I am a dirt digger and not much into the scientific stuff.  I am glad
that there are people like yourself who do have the interest though.  I have
too many other interests unrelated to gardening to take the time to read Dr.
Marcotrigiano's article.  I think that I would have to read it with prayers
to the Lord in order to have a good understanding (divine intervention).

Anyway, I am looking for a selfish simple answer and need to realize that
there is no such thing.  You guys keep working on it!  N.