Oak tree

  • Subject: Oak tree
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 21:46:17 EDT

Hi All,
Yesterday at Mary's Plant Farm I noticed a tall columnar oak tree with
branches that were attached all the way down to the ground.  I asked her if
she could tell me what it is and she rattled off something, which irritated
her when she had to repeat it, and then she said, "Don't you know anything it
is an oak tree?"  Pardon me for being ignorant but it looks so much like some
of the trees seen in renaissance paintings that I am truly interested in
knowing more about this tree.  Heaven knows where I would put one but I have
to know a bit more than a name that I can't remember.

Any help will be appreciated, Dan, you there?  N.