Cheating hart

Hello Jim I am still in the mood to measure at least your plants
Just send a crown as : Herbarium material for botanical study to
the adress below

You wrote:
>>nother plant Ben mentions as polyploid is Cheatin Hearts

NO it is not a full polyploid only parly so. I did publish that it was a
ploidychimera ie a diploid with a tetraploid center ( plant from D
Dean). By the way, later I also found a fully diploid Cheating Hart!
 So I am not surprized that there are differnces in grow with the
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands