Re: Pure tetraploid salmon/funky head

  • Subject: Re: Pure tetraploid salmon/funky head
  • From: Alex Waterhouse-Hayward <alexwh@wimsey.com>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:30:43 -0400

I will have to cite old age (diminished and unreplenished brain cells) as my
excuse for not remembering who Chick was when I was sitting at that
hospitality room. It certainly couldn't be the excess of alcohol since the
lack of alcohol (and I don't drink) in the hospitality rooms and with those
large round tables were the only low point in the Durham/Raleigh convention.
I understand that Mrs. Tower took note and the hospitality suite in Spokane
will flow with alcohol in a more intimate room.

I make a motion that Hosta 'Elephant Burgers' should be re-named Hosta

Alex Waterhouse-Hayward