(no subject)

  • Subject: (no subject)
  • From: ShayDguy@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 07:27:51 EDT

"Quoting one is plagiarism. Quoting many is research."
Do you think I should send this to my English teacher?

"HAM AND EGGS - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment
for a pig."

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."

"HECK IS WHERE PEOPLE GO WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN GOSH"

"POLICE STATION TOILET STOLEN ... Cops have nothing to go on."

"A hangover is the wrath of grapes"

"Rehab Is for Quitters"

"My Dog Can Lick Anyone"

"Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew Up"