Complain about dirty jokes

  • Subject: Complain about dirty jokes
  • From: "Preston Littleton" <plittleton@ce.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 13:27:14 -0400

From what people are saying, complaining on the open and even privately to
Jim have had no effect.
Most should be able to develop a message rule to automatically sort Jim's
messages to the deleted folder BUT why should we have to. Besides, this
might only work temporarily for reasons I won't go into now.

The next step that should have an effect in stopping these unwanted,
unwarranted and possibly illegal messages would be to complain directly to
his ISP- that is AOL. Go to the following link and fill out the information.
Under "How would you categorize your message?  " select "Comment about an
AOL member's use of the Internet". Here's the link:
http://www.aol.com/info/feedback.html

Before writing your complaint you may want to check out AOL's Rules of
Conduct which all AOLers must agree to. Here's a link to them:
http://www.aol.com/copyright/rules.html

My post states:
ShayDguy@aol.com  (Jim Dixon) has been posting inappropriate sexual jokes to
hostaopen@mallorn.com.  This is an email robin where discussion centers
around hostas and related horticultural topics. Below is a sample of his
postings:
(I have left this part out of my post to this robin!!!)

Preston Littleton ( plittleton@ce.net )
Seaford DE
zone 7