Re: dirty jokes on the open

Boy, talk about being focused.  Is there anything besides hostas that you don't find ad nauseus?

I'll add my vote to those who would like to do without the jokes.  If some find them offensive I don't see why they need to be here.

As for those who are offended by talk of anything other than hostas, I think that we have to live with the fact that this is a forum of people who are interested in hostas, not people who are interested only in hostas.

"H. WILLIAMS" wrote:

Another 2 cents worth to Bob, and Bob A., and Bill, and etc.....

You are all correct.... It is a forum to discuss HOSTA! H O S T A......

So in addition to the requests that the political, and salacious joke
material be omitted, may I also point out and request that since this
forum is about

                      H   O   S   T   A

we can perhaps eliminate the annoying, time wasting, hard drive
cluttering posts re children, schools, guns, hunting, squirrels, trees,
shrubs, dogs, daylilys, etc. etc. etc. ad infinitum, ad

I have finished venting.  One final note. I have had to open an
additional email account just to handle the volume, from both here and
Hostapix - Probably 50% of it is NOT hosta related.  My message filters