Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 19:58:03 EDT

In a message dated 7/7/01 7:45:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ShayDguy@aol.com

<< I suggested to Bob that if he was concerned about his daughter seeing one
 my jokes that he set up a separate account for her with the "protection"
 any good ISP (Internet Service Provider) has available and provide his
 account with a password for access.  >>

In our house our computer is in the middle of the kitchen.  Yelp, no one has
too much privacy while on this dang thing.  I tell my own kids if you want
privacy write it on paper and use a stamp.

We don't watch too much tv, the news is not even acceptable in most cases.
You don't see too much vulgarity on HGTV and Animal Planet, The History
Channel etc.  You see where I am coming from?

My kids aside, I personally do not like vulgarities.  I find them to be
offensive and distasteful.

Maybe I should just move to Canada where all is in a state of bliss and there
are no such problems to deal with.  Bill, I am surprised that they have
allowed you to remain, Helen know you are a canucky?  That the right term?  N.