Re: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: Re: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: "Diann Thoma" <diannthoma@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 02:44:30 -0000

Boy, haven't we been through this before?  I thought Jim had reformed!!

Jim, I don't like your jokes. I delete all that junk without reading it, but
it raises my hotmail storage size and they're always threatening to delete
some of my email as it is. My opinion?  Cease and desist. I've already sent
you the URLs or email addresses of 5 joke forums/listservs. Is this a
clinical problem??  Should we feel your pain???

Diann