RE: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: RE: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: "Lori Johnson" <IJATSON@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 23:38:38 -0400

I know of another person that privately asked Jim to stop sending his jokes
and she received the same response. Many people have asked him nicely, so if
the rath of "The Open" is on him, than he has no one to blame but himself.
You would think after being asked privately by a number of people he'd get
the message.