RE: dirty jokes on the open

  • Subject: RE: dirty jokes on the open
  • From: "Pinterics, Michael W (MED)" <Michael.Pinterics@med.ge.com>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 08:44:16 -0500

Forum Title = Hosta Open.

Taken from the mainpage of the OWNERS of the Forum...

our mission
The mission of Mallorn Computing is to advance the welfare of the
horticultural community through technological means so that, as an
electronically unified group, they may better serve their customers,
communities, and each other.
To fulfill this mission, we will:

 Provide increased communication and dissemination of horticultural
Provide online access to horticultural information for both consumers
and professionals on the Internet;

Give our customers a high quality Internet experience and presence;

Remain active in the horticultural community through conferences,
literature, University programs, and personal contacts;

Find and make available computer solutions for the needs of the
horticultural community.

Mentions Horticulture, not dirty jokes.