RE: Top 10 hostas/totally different

  • Subject: RE: Top 10 hostas/totally different
  • From: "Lori Johnson" <IJATSON@prodigy.net>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:08:20 -0400

Don't know if there are 10 here, but of note:
Fragrant Bouquet, Green Piecrust, Sagae, Striptease, June, Tortifrons, Chartreuse Wiggles, Stetson, Krossa Regal, Wolverine and a whole bunch of minis and dwarfs.  I tend tofavor plants that are vase shaped, unusually shaped (twisted, piecrust etc.) or extremely tiny, although I must admit that Fragrant Bouquet catches my eye every time. It is a well balance plant over all with great color, size and fragrant blooms. This is hard.... I like the very unusually variegated as well......which leads to things like Allegan Fog, Gosan Gold Mist, what is the really cool one of Ran's that has the bright white stripe down the center of a dark green leaf????
Lori