Re: Top Ten Most Recognizeable

  • Subject: Re: Top Ten Most Recognizeable
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 18:32:17 EDT

timsaville@breathemail.net writes:

<< PS I agree with you over Spring Fling. I now regret not coughing up the
$100 at the Convention, especially as one of my fellow BHHS chums has just
received it thru the mail from Tony and it even looks good after 3000 plus
miles travel - more than I did!

Tim, thanks for your approval of Spring Fling.  I have three new hostas this
year that I paid a little more for than I usually do, Manhattan and TuTu were
the other two.

Top ten hostas here goes:

 Great Expectations
 Summer Music
 Sitting Pretty
 Dee's Golden Jewel
 One Man's Treasure
 Lakeside Coal Miner
 Wide Brim
 Gold Standard
 Sweet Standard
 Fragrant Bouquet

This is a waste of my time because I am going to change my mind in ten
minutes, I have already changed it three times since I started the list, not
necessarily in the above order.  N.