From: Rogers [mailto:rogers4@ix.netcom.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 08, 2001 10:34 PM
Subject: Midwest Convention

Just returned from the Midwest Regional Hosta Society convention hosted
by
the Central Illinois Hosta Society in Peoria, IL.  My congratulations
and
thanks to Marsha Conner and her team on a very nice job.

Top bid in the auction was for a multi-division large specimen of H.
Tracy's Emerald Cup, going for, as I remember, $320.  Same plant went
for
$1,100 last year.  My question is:  Is that a normal progression,
dropping
2/3 every year?

Floyd Rogers