Re: data base

  • Subject: Re: data base
  • From: "Pat Mora" <patmora@planetkc.com>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:22:54 -0500

Hi Narda:
    There are many ways to do printing. One is to display the "page" such as "Plant Characterics" (with the description of the Hosta, including the photo if you wanted to use colored ink) and "print" this single page out. The other pages can be added by cup and paste to a Word document.  I did this a minute ago but to email would take 1.5MB. If one record takes this much hard drive space it could not be "saved", only printed. I don't know what the count of the DB you are using but it would take a page for each record. A much more visual and pretty "Book" to look at but I can imagine the ink it would take to print it out.
    Making query's with Access is the best way but it would become a heavy tome to carry around in the printed form.
Pat Mora