Re: Interesting Hosta Story

I have another sport of BPG that also has a green edge, what I would
consider a normal size margin as opposed to the very wide margin of Sweet
Home Chicago.  It's probably been seen, and maybe even named before, but I
haven't seen it listed.

I have no plans to do anything with it because I think Sweet Home Chicago is
a better plant.

By the way, it looks to me like Sweet Home Chicago is in the wrong location
on hostasports.com.