Re: Wheres Clyde etc

Clyde was retiring as I remember it. But Carol B. aint got no excuse! Come
back Carol wherever you are. You cant be setting up First Look 2002 already!
Or are you on Clydes round the world cruise/flight/rowing boat/inflated
duck - just tick one option, or fill in the blank
pleeeeeease,  we miss you. And the same goes for you Clyde!!
Tim over the pond