Re: vinca

  • Subject: Re: vinca
  • From: "Kate Ardissono" <ardissono@home.com>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2001 08:04:53 -0500

Just my smaller/midsize hosta,  that's why I'm digging up plants I had not planned to move because I didn't know what size to expect and unfortunately they're small and are now getting overwhelmed.. As I have plenty of larger ones in pots I'll just switch them.
Does anyone have a problem with vinca minor choking out other plants?