Re: Breeders' Rights

Bill Meyer wrote:

          Are you actually trying to say something or just arguing with
anybody who pops their head up?

Actually, although I will argue about anything with anybody, he actually asked for my opinion, believe it or not.

Now why in the world would anyone do that?

My stepfather and I used to disagree on virtually everything.  I would drive him nuts because when I occasionally convinced him that I was right, I would swich sides and start arguing the other side.  I don't know what's wrong with me, I just can't stop myself.  Can't somebody help me....please