Re: Breeders' Rights

  • Subject: Re: Breeders' Rights
  • From: "Ransom Lydell" <ranbl@netsync.net>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 00:52:37 -0400

Chick
Here, for once, I completely agree with you, which means ( for you ) you had better review the whole posting and be sure that is what you intended to say! It is the only process I can think of that protects both me and my customers. Most new Hostas I introduce, are sold in relatively small numbers, and the decrease in value is slow.
Thanks
Ran