Nick names

  • Subject: Nick names
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 08:26:53 EDT

In a message dated 07/20/2001 9:19:11 AM Central Daylight Time,
bobaxe@sbtek.net writes:

Bill Meyer wrote:

> OK there, Ch*ck*d**dl*     (I didn't say it!)

Everytime my daughter sees the name Chick she starts laughing and says
the banned name multiple times. Is this permissible?
--
Bye
Bob

Bob,
That is about the time you remind her about respect for her elders....

and remind her who gives her allowance...lol

Paula
Blaine,Mn
Mother of 5 daughers...
Sniffer(Jennifer)
Bug(Julie)
Crystal(she would not allow a nick name)
Weinerdog(Wendy)
Peanut(Andrea)