trip

  • Subject: trip
  • From: Doug Beilstein <bpatch@richnet.net>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:12:14 -0400

Dear Pat    Thank you so much for stopping by after your exhausting trip
and visit to Van Wade's.     It sure was fun having you and Kathy G. at
the patch to critique my seedlings.  Every time I go by them   something
else catches my eye.     I have started to keep some digital records of
the development of some of the seedlings.   It certainly can be said
that what you see in these thing   this year is not always what those
beauties will look like next year    (:^(   If anybody else is in the
area   please feel welcome to come on in and see the seedlings     later
doug   P S    Pat     great photos  are you for hire !!!!!!!!!     Hey I
finally got a look at that C D     and it is just super    what a lot of
work   everybody   has done      Truly a great bunch of people  working
together     thanks to all.......