Re: no subject and New Column

  • Subject: Re: no subject and New Column
  • From: EntICE11@aol.com
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:39:34 EDT

"percentage of robin members that are AHS members is small, "

Can we check on that?
I am a AHS member...I know Bob is and I feel a lot more are.
Just check out the posts when they are last to recieve their Journals...lol.
I don't have to agree with all AHS policies...or the politics.
I am afraid I have never been one to play the games very well.
I am a member to gain information, share what I have learned, and promote the
Lord knows I have enabled a few people in my short time of being a member,
and have met so very many good people.
The convention was an experience I am so glad I could share with my mother.
And what more to enjoy but Family, friends, and Hostas....
I am not sure what Glen is after...and I am not going to worry about it.
I am just going to enjoy the upcoming Minnesota/Wisconsin Jamboree at Balwin
Lake Perennials, Lino Lake, Mn,
And leave the politics to somebody else...

Paula Pierce
Blaine, Mn