Re: Caffeine and slugs

  • Subject: Re: Caffeine and slugs
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 19:08:21 EDT

In a message dated 7/5/02 10:26:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
amora44@comcast.net writes:

<< Yeah, ShayDGuy, one just never knows. Possibly a blow-torch technique
could be added to the list of tools of death just to make ure? :*)

Pat, maybe my son can figure out that one, he loves to torch things.  The
last couple of days has been heavenly for him.  He even got out the potato

Our snails are way to small to hunt down by hand, down home where I come from
we had slugs as big as copperheads, and we had those too.  A torch would be a
good defense there.  N.

Narda Miller
Fairfield, OH
"Love never fails." 1 Cor. 13:8