Midwest Convention

  • Subject: Midwest Convention
  • From: Josh Spece <jspece@sbtek.net>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 21:27:04 -0500

Just wondering...can anyone go through the vendor room without being
registered for the convention?  We are thinking about making a quick
trip to Madison to go through the vendors and a couple places between
here and there, but want to make sure we can get to the vendor room
without being registered.  Anyone know what time the vending opens
Thursday evening?

Thanks!

Josh
IA
z4

--
                 /\ In The Country Garden & Gifts
 |\  \\\\__   o  \/ Specializing in Hostas and Water Gardens