Re: Sea Sprite Virus

  • Subject: Re: Sea Sprite Virus
  • From: "Hank Zumach" <zumach@execpc.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 11:57:05 -0500

Hi-Here is the message I tried to send before, It came back because of the
file size so I compressed the pic way down and will send it again.

HI Mike--I sent in a sample of my Sea Sprite last year to Dr. Lockhart (sp)
at the U of Minnesota.  He confirmed that there is NO virus present in Sea
Sprite and went on to say that he thought a number of hosta varieties that
showed the spots were probably also free of any virus.  Here is a pic I took
today of the plant.

Hank Zumach
Stoddard, WI