Rain, or the lack of, was Virus?

  • Subject: Rain, or the lack of, was Virus?
  • From: "Ann James" <annfree@earthlink.net>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 14:37:50 -0500

I thought Ohio got lots and lots of rain.  Texas either gets too much or
none.  But this time, while too much fell in select spots, like where the
air controllers are at the big airport, we had a nice soaking slow rain for
days.  Just what the doctor ordered.

Those baby hostas that just showed up are in pots, now.  I have no idea
which plant threw seeds, but obviously someone did.  They aren't
particularly pretty in markings, but are indubitably hostas.

I was a little concerned when I read the posts about putting new plants in
sterilized pots and soil, but hey, it's done.  And those little fellows were
growing in used dirt in the first place.  Can't hurt.

Ann James
Zone 8