Re: Borax - Karo?

  • Subject: Re: Borax - Karo?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 12:30:51 EDT

In a message dated 7/6/03 11:15:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hostanut@Bellsouth.net writes:

 Got a question, all this rain has our ants looking for dryer ground. We have
 Borax and we have Karo, but not sure the mix ratio. Can someone help? I
 in the archives and found the 50/50 powdered sugar mix, but don't feel like
 going to the grocery store so thought I'd use what we have. Any help?
 L >>

Lu and Dan, it is half and half, what ever the attractant that you use to get
the ants, powdered sugar, peanut butter, karo, honey (has been doing the job
for my mom).  N.