Re: H. 'Blue Mouse Ears'

  • Subject: Re: H. 'Blue Mouse Ears'
  • From: Jaspersail@aol.com
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:51:35 -0400

Well said, Glen.  I was admiring 'Blue Mouse Ears' flowers just this morning and marvelling at how well they complement the plant.

The other thing that struck me was just how sturdy that little hosta is.  From its petioles to its leaves and up to the ends of its anthers and stigma, 'Blue Mouse Ears' is one thick and sturdy hosta.  And yet it maintains a dainty charm that belies its toughness.  It's a keeper for sure.

--John