Re: Round-Up question

  • Subject: Re: Round-Up question
  • From: "Bill Meyer" <njhosta@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:11:34 -0400

Hi Gregory,
       What do you know about which shrubs and trees might be most
vulnerable? Are any known to have serious problems with Surflan or Treflan?
I'm a little nervous with them around Rhododendrons and Azaleas because of
the numerous small roots near the surface, but are there any we should be
especially careful about?
                                      ........Bill Meyer