Re: Hostas at First Look this weekend?

  • Subject: Re: Hostas at First Look this weekend?
  • From: ranbl@netsync.net
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:26:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Narda
I am usually around.  Like to see what is being said.  I have a program
that deletes addresses after three years if I don't show an order.  If
you want back on, just E: me a request and your address and I will put
you back in.

How is all out there?  We have had a lot of rain ( more dropping down
rignt now!!  The hostas are really growing big this year.
Have a great summer
Thanks
Ran