Re: Hostas at First Look this weekend?

  • Subject: Re: Hostas at First Look this weekend?
  • From: NardaA@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:29:49 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/2004 11:50:22 AM Eastern Standard Time,
alttara@earthlink.net writes:
Ran, you had darn well better bring Arch Duke along for sale this time!

Ran, save one for me!  I still have the marker, mine passed away, wah!  in
'02 and I need another!  That is why I needed your catalog and Alttara jogged my
memory.  Thanks, A.

Narda