Re: Hosta 'Cathy's Clown'

I don't think I said that both things happened. I said either one or the other happened because those were the only two places that the plant was available for someone to take it. I now know where it was taken but sometimes you don't make statements you can't back up. I know what happened and can back it up now, but it doesn't make any difference.

Chick

NardaA@aol.com wrote:

Chick, did you give a division of the plant to a TC lab to put into production or did someone steal the plant from your property? Seems like you have told the story two ways, I understood that it had gone into TC. Both stories cannot be right and if you put something into TC you had better know the lab!

Narda