Re:Pictures of Ran

  • Subject: Re:Pictures of Ran
  • From: gw1944@vermontel.net (Glen Williams)
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:09:02 -0400

At First Look IV a number of prizes were given away at random. Each person
at the dinner was given a set of note cards. In some of those note cards
there was a picture of Ran. Those people that got the picture won a
prize.The picture was memorable  and those people that won the prize have
been disappearing  very rapidly since the show. I only caught a quick
glimpse of the shot but I lock my doors at night now. Seeing Ran LIKE THAT
evidently has a high price.

"It's not the reason that makes us happy or unhappy..." Wallace Stevens

Glen Williams
20 Dewey St.
Springfield , Vermont
05156