Re: Moving large hosta

  • Subject: Re: Moving large hosta
  • From: michael shelton <wilddog_202@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:26:20 -0700 (PDT)

interesting ur mini-tree spade idea has been invented
although they are fairly expensive for hobby use

the 4 section idea would eliminate the "fairy ring"
(when the center dies out from lack of food) effect
that comes with an old large clumps

YET, i would not consider going to all this trouble
regardless of who's method u adopt