Re: Montana Macrophylla

Clyde - Your offer to sell a 2 division clump of H. Blue Ice for $350 makes me
wonder if I mis-read the price you quoted for the Montana Macrophylla (sp)?
Was it $350 or $3.50 ?  And is this like an auction where if I kind of put my
hand up (in this case send an E-Mail) I just bought something?  This could get
dangerous....

Ronnie