Flat Clyde

At 01:34 AM 7/3/98 EDT, you wrote:

> Tell us about this hosta.  Also, is Fat Clyde on the market yet?
>  >>
>Flat Clyde will be on the market soon.
Sorry.  I thought 'Flat' was the error, not 'Fat'.  At any rate, it sounds
like a great new plant.  BTW, I understand Clarence Falstead (Prime Plants)
is taking 'reservations' for the upcoming division of his Northern Mystery.
 I have not yet heard what he plans to charge per plant.  AHS members will
remember that NM is the stunning blue-streaked hosta featured on the back
cover of the Journal two issues back.  I have also heard the Jim Schwartz
has a NM growing - Jim, what is your projected dividing time, and what will
the cost be?

Sheila Smith
Niles, MI  USA, Z 5/6