information

  • To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
  • Subject: information
  • From: Jill Miller <llama@your-net.com>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 20:01:43 -0400

Dear Hosta List,

I have very sad news. Don Hawke just called me to inform me that Gilla
has passed away today. For those of you who know the Hawkes I am sure
you feel the pain I do while writing this.

Her funeral will be this Tuesday afternoon at a Lebanon, Ohio church.
Don asked that no cut flowers be sent, but any memorials go to the
Cincinnati Civic Garden Center or Daytons Cox Arboretum. There was a
third spot but in my grief I can not remember it.

She was a terrific friend and neighbor to Mike and I. Her love for and
knowledge of plants was awe-inspiring and I feel honored to have been a
friend of hers.

Jill Miller

--
Jill, Mike, Danielle, and Jolie