Re: H. Uzo No Mai

In a message dated 7/3/1998 6:39:23 AM Central Daylight Time, llama@your-
net.com writes:

<< They quoted Tony Avent as
 using the Uzu spelling and said that is why they thought is was correct. >>
I would always go with the advice of Antoine "Tony" d'Avent. As I recall,
although I am a little bit tired after having jitterbugged at my 80th High
School Reunion, Wolfram Georg Schmid spells it "Uzo." Person who knows is S.
N. He speaks Japanese.
Clyde Crockett z5